Enjoy the Zoo for Free
As a thank you to the residents of Summit County that so graciously support your Akron Zoo, we will offer each community free days to enjoy your zoo.
There are a limited amount of tickets that are available for each community. Tickets are available for two weeks prior to the first date of your community or while supplies last. Once tickets run out there are no more available. Tickets must be reserved online.
- Limit 4 tickets per household.
- Follow the step by step instructions on how to secure you free community day tickets.
- Parking is $3 and not included.
Tickets will be available online two weeks prior to your community's first visit date. Tickets must be reserved in advance. Tickets are not available to reserve once your community's dates begin. Tickets are not available at the door.
- Select the buy tickets button on the home page.
- Review all visitor guidelines before selecting purchase tickets.
- All residents must create an account (top right corner of page) in order to receive free community day tickets.
- Once your account is created, select the day and time (available noon - 3 p.m.) you wish to visit during community days.
- Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart once you check-out.
Tickets available from noon - 3 p.m. daily.
Aug. 15-28: City of Akron
Deadline to reserve tickets is Aug. 14.
Aug. 29 - Sept. 11: Cuyahoga Falls, Reminderville, Richfield Township, Richfield Village, Silver Lake, Stow, City of Twinsburg and Twinsburg Township
Tickets available beginning Aug. 15. Deadline to reserve tickets is Aug. 28.
Sept. 12-25: Boston Heights Village, Boston Township, Hudson, Macedonia, Munroe Falls, Northfield Center, Northfield Village, Peninsula and Sagamore Hills
Tickets available beginning Aug. 29. Deadline to reserve tickets is Sept. 11.
Sept. 26-Oct. 9: Barberton, Bath, Clinton, Copley, Coventry, Fairlawn, Green, Lakemore, Mogadore, New Franklin, Norton, Springfield and Tallmadge
Tickets available beginning Sept. 12. Deadline to reserve tickets is Sept. 25.
For any questions about Community Days, please call 330-375-2550 ext. 7249.