Feb. 27 - March 1
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wear orange to the Akron Zoo and receive free admission for the day! March is National Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month and to kick off the month, the Akron Zoo is partnering with Summit County Board of Developmental Disabilities and celebrating people of all abilities. Share your photos of you wearing orange at the zoo on social media using #includeME #akronzooinclusion.
Parking rates apply.
Tickets must be reserved online (see below). No tickets will be available at the door. To avoid overcrowding, tickets are available via time ticketing. The time selected for your tickets is the time you must enter the park.
View all of our COVID-19 safety precautions and visitor guidelines.
We are following current CDC guidelines by asking employees and customers to stay home if they are sick, encouraging respiratory etiquette and appropriate hand hygiene. All Akron Zoo staff and guests, ages 10 and older, are required to wear masks.
- All indoor buildings are open with limited capacity.
- The Komodo Kingdom Café is open.
- The boma is open for limited cracker sales.
- All play areas are closed.
- The carousel is open on Saturdays and Sundays, weather permitting.
- The train is closed for the season.
How to Reserve Free Inclusion Day Tickets
- To reserve your tickets, click the link below.
- Click "Other Dates" and select your visit date: Feb. 27, Feb. 28 or March 1.
- Click "Other Times" and select your time frame. Your half hour time slot is your time frame to enter the zoo. You're welcome to stay in the park as long as you'd like during our open hours.
*If your desired time frame is not appearing, it is sold out.
- Add the number of adults and children to your cart.
- Parking is not included. Add parking to your shopping cart.
- Add tickets to your cart. In your shopping add discount code IncludeMe and click apply to receive your free tickets.
Did you know?
The Akron Zoo is sensory inclusive! Our staff is trained to understand sensory processing needs, as well as the different resources available for all guests. Resources include sensory bags, the Guest Comfort station, quiet areas and headphone zones. Learn more about the sensory inclusion program!