Akron Zoo members can now self-check-in when visiting!
Bring your eMembership card to the membership check-in kiosks at the Barnhardt Family Welcome Center.
See below for instructions on how to use the kiosks.
*Note: As we introduce the kiosks, they may be closed on lower attendance days.
Need to download your eMembership card?
How to Use Membership Check-In Kiosks
- Select the “Tap Here To Begin” button.
- Select the “Member Admission” button.
- Scan your eMembership card at the bottom right corner of the kiosk. (Note: this is not the credit card scanner.)
- If your barcode will not scan, tap the text box and a number pad will appear. Manually enter your member ID, located on your eMembership card below the barcode. Make sure to include the dash, if applicable.
- Select the “Verify Membership” button.
- Enter in the number of guests on your membership that are visiting. (Note: You will not be charged admission prices.)
- Select the “Continue Checkout” button at bottom of the screen.
- Review your ticket selection in your cart to make sure it is correct. Notice that your total is now $0.00.
- Select the “Checkout” button at the bottom right of the screen.
- You will receive a receipt via email and text. A paper receipt will not print.
- Once you hit checkout, you are good to enter the park. We hope you enjoy your visit!