Friday, June 4
5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
This event is an invite-only event. Enjoy an intimate, private event at the Akron Zoo! The Akron Zoo and Akron Children’s Hospital are partnering for the 15th annual Dreamnight - a free event. Prepare to be treated like a VIP after hours at the zoo!
NEW for 2021: Tickets must be reserved online in advance. To help with crowds, you'll select a half hour time frame on your tickets. That is your time frame to enter the zoo. No early or late entry permitted. You're welcome to stay in the zoo until 9:30 p.m.
Deadline to RSVP is May 28. See below for tickets.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
- To ensure social distancing, Dreamnight is being offered with limited activities this year.
- We are inviting a very limited number of patient families and ask that you only bring immediate family to the event.
- All guests aged 10 and older must wear a mask inside the park at all times.
- Tickets must be reserved ahead of time through the timed ticketing system. No tickets are available at the zoo. All guests are asked to wait in their cars until their time of entry.
For a comprehensive list of all of the Akron Zoo's safety precautions, click here.
- Dinner and snacks
- Free zoo admission, goody bags and more!
- Free rides on our carousel and train
- See the brand-new Wild Asia area
- Limited wheelchairs, strollers and scooters are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- If you have a family member with special dietary needs, please feel free to bring a picnic
- A limited number of sensory bags are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Dreamnight will be held rain or shine!
How to Reserve Dreamnight Tickets
1. To reserve your tickets, click the link below.
2. Select "CLICK HERE for other times" and select your time frame. Your hour time slot is your time frame to enter the zoo. You're welcome to stay in the park as long as you'd like through 9:30 p.m.
*If your desired time frame is not appearing, it is sold out.
4. Add the number of patients, adults and siblings to your cart. to help limit crowds, please only bring immediate family members.