Thursday, Dec. 3
4 - 7:30 p.m.
Join us for this one-of-a-kind shopping experience. Stop by the booths of local vendors, and shop in our gift shop for all of your holiday needs in a safe environment. The Trunk Show has been adapted to allow for social distancing and will have an intimate feel for your shopping adventure!
The Akron Zoo is not open during this event.
- Gameday Sportswear: customizable screen-printed garments
- Glass by Leona: stained glass sun catchers, ornaments & jewelry with and animal & flora theme, Ruse of recycled glass
- Heather's Crocheted Cuties: crocheted animals
- Holstein Candle Shop: homemade soy candles and melts
- Mae Bee Honey Company, LLC: local raw honey in beautiful packaging for gifts and home use; Balms, grip wax and specialty honey and pollen
- Peppermint Narwahl: 2021 Animal Holiday Calendar, Holiday Cards, Saving Species face masks, diversity note cards, ornaments, enamel pins- all with new designs this year (plus a few old favs)
- Women of the Cloud Forest: fair trade ornaments, luminaries, and jewelry from artisans in Nicaragua & Costa Rica