Looking for a new homemade option for your family dinners? Your Akron Zoo is now providing Meals To Go!
When: Thursdays from 4 - 6 p.m.
Where: Pick-Up at your Akron Zoo
Enjoy a different menu every week, plus you'll receive a special Zooprise with your meal.
Orders must be received by Thursdays at noon.
June 11 Menu - final week!
(One entree is four servings)
- Backyard Picnic: Six certified Angus Beef hamburgers and six all-beef hot dogs
- Vegetarian Backyard Picnic: Eight MorningStar Veggie burgers*
Each entree includes baked beans, pasta salad, kettle chips, and all the fixin's for sandwiches (hot dog / hamburger buns, sliced cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and relish).
*The Vegetarian Backyard Picnic will be served with a vegetarian baked beans and will also include potato salad.
- Cheese and cracker appetizer - approximately one pound of cubed cheddar, pepper jack and Swiss cheese and crackers
- Chocolate chip cookies - six large cookies freshly baked: $7.50
- Brownies - six iced chocolate fudge brownies: $7.50
Add-on a delicious zoo-themed cocktail or bottle of wine! Must be 21 or older. Government-issued photo ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Mixed Drink - "We're Blue at the Zoo Without You"
(Bacardi white rum, blue curacao, lemonade)
- Akron Zoo Sunrise
(Tequila, pineapple juice, grenadine)
Non-reusable cup: $6
Akron Zoo Souvenir Cup: $8
Meals are prepared in a kitchen that may come in contact with common allergens including gluten, soy, wheat, egg, dairy, and nut / legumes. If you have specific dietary restrictions, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what arrangements can be made.