The Pride of Africa trains are currently closed as an added safety precaution during the COVID-19 pandemic.
UPDATE: The train, along with the carousel, will reopen on July 12!
Our new, expanded train ride is located in our new area, Pride of Africa. Take a ride through Pride of Africa on the A&K Wilber Express or the Considine Express and catch a glimpse of our African lions!
- Train rides are $3 per rider.
- Children ages 3 and under require an adult (18+) to ride with them.
- Accompanying adults for children 3 and under are free.
- Tickets can be purchased at the boma.
Other Items Available for Purchase
- Bonus cards ($20) – good for $26 worth of train rides, carousel rides and boma feed. They can also be purchased at ticket counter or boma.
- “It's a Wild World Live Animal Show” – $1 per ticket. Show times are 12:30 p.m. & 2 p.m. Wednesdays - Sundays in June-August. Show lasts approximately 20 minutes in Nature's Theater. Show tickets can also be purchased at ticket counter and granary. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 show is canceled.