Join Us This Holiday Season
Come enjoy over 25 miles of lights and dozens of lighted displays throughout the zoo this holiday season! Nearly the entire zoo is decorated and several animals will be out.
Extra fun at Wild Lights
- Different themed weekends including costumed characters & ice carvers
- Holly Jolly Hillside featuring lighted North American animals & trees synchronized to music
- Classic Holiday Town in Grizzly Ridge
- Rockin' Lighted Spectacular with 70' of animated lights set to holiday music
- Take a ride on the Wild Winter Express train ride
- Stop by Mrs. C's Sweets for a s'more or other treats
- Crafts after Christmas - Dec. 26-30 Santa Land will be transformed into a craft station and photo opportunity. Kids can dress up and sit in our Santa throne while Santa is vacationing.
Dates for 2017
- Nov. 24-26
- Dec. 1-3
- Dec. 8-10
- Dec. 21
- Dec. 22-23
- Dec. 26-30
The event will run from 5-9 p.m.
*Ticket sales close at 8:30 p.m.
Now booking for 2017!
The zoo is also offering companies the opportunity to host their holiday party during Wild Lights. Companies can rent out the entire zoo on an evening when Wild Lights is not open to the public, or people can choose to have a smaller party at the zoo during the event. For more information about hosting a party at the zoo call 330-375-2550 ext. 7251.